The sport’s definitive work, from the game’s master instructor. In Bowling Execution, legend and PBA Hall of Fame coach John Jowdy shares his expertise on every aspect of the sport, from developing skills to refining techniques for improved consistency.
Bowling Execution will show you how to
- improve each phase of your shot, from stance to follow-through;
- increase the accuracy of your hook;
- incorporate the free armswing for smoother mechanics;
- generate more power behind your shot to create greater pin action;
- analyze lane conditions and adjust your game accordingly; and
- develop strategies for achieving your personal best.
Whether your style is power or finesse, Bowling Execution will raise your game and your scores. It’s the bowling resource you will turn to again and again. (Paperback, 208 pages, 10" x 7")